If you are interested in playing for the FORCE for 2020/2021 use the link below to sign up. Beginning June 1 coaches can contact current FORCE players and get commitment for next year. Beginning June 13 they can contact players new to the FORCE.
FORCE Player Registration
Tryouts this year will be done virtually due to the Covid-19 pandemic. For virtual tryout instructions click here, or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Spread the word to friends and family that we are always looking for coaches, and interested players!!
Return To Train Info
*Must be filled out and returned before your Child’s first practice!
Medical Release Form
Form needs to be notarized
MSYSA Rules and Regulations
The Freeland Soccer Club adheres to the MSYSA Rules and Regulations effective June 15, 2016. Please click on link above for details.
Freeland Soccer Club Virtual Tryouts
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic tryouts will not be able to be held in person this year.
- See below for the 5 Virtual Tryout Video demonstrations and record yourself performing these 5 drills in any order you choose.
- Send your virtual tryout video entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and please keep your submissions to 2-3 minutes.
- Included in your email "MUST" be the following:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Current Club
* Positions on the Team will be offered between June 1-12, players who were rostered with FSC for the 2019-20 season will be able to re-commit to our club for the June 2020-21 season with no video required.
* Starting June 13, FSC will review all Virtual Tryout Videos from all outside players to be considered for one of our FSC teams.
* Please send in the Virtual Tryout Videos when completed as we look forward in contacting you on June 13th.
* The new season may not look like previous years due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
FSC is following the ever changing guidelines provided by MSYSA and our Governor. Our Season start dates may change based on those guidelines.
*Lastly FSC wants all families to be able to play soccer when it is safe to return to the sport we love. Go Force!